Here you can get a link to free download the pdf version of the book ” Essentials of Pharmacology PDF ” by the author “KD Tripathi”.
Essentials of Pharmacology 8th Edition OVERVIEW OF THE BOOK:
This book (Essentials of Pharmacology free download) has been proved to be the best guide for medical students, elucidating the conceptual knowledge from a fundamental level to the advanced level, making such a tough subject easy to understand and easy to learn.
Essentials of Pharmacology 8th Edition ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
The author of this book (Essentials of Pharmacology pdf) is KD Tripathi, who has been known for his contributions to Pharmacology books. Also, has been a Head and Ex-director Professor of Pharmacology at Maulana Azad Medical College. His book reflects his lectures and helps students to understand them better.
His name is known for the books that he wrote specifically in the field of pharmacy and especially on pharmacology, names are as under:
1- Essentials of Medical Pharmacology in 1985.
2- Pharmacologic Classification of drugs in 1986.
3- MCQs in Pharmacology in 2004.
4- Essentials of Pharmacology for Dentistry, in 2008.
Essentials of Pharmacology 8th Edition FEATURES OF THE BOOK:
- It has a very well-organized and well-revised syllabus.
- Providing easy and clear wordings to improve understanding and learning.
- It has quick review text and tables at the end of each and every chapter.
- Describes everything in detail, from the principles of drugs to the commonly employed drugs used in the practices.
- It includes the introduction, Routes of administration, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and Adverse drug effects to each and every class of the drug and covers the whole wide range of topics important to study for medical students.
- It not only provides knowledge for academics but also helps study clinical cases and is essential to study during internships and medical practices, to keep the mind updated about drug interactions and their ADRs.
Download a free Essentials of Pharmacology PDF and get more Free Medical Books from our site.