The book Textbook of biochemistry for medical students (pdf) has been known as an exceptional and famous book, generally prescribed for understudies identified with the clinical field, particularly MBBS undergraduates who think that it’s hard to examine the structures, responses, and science of biomolecules. It has brief and to-the-point answers.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Vasudevan has been known, as a great author of medical books especially biochemistry, and clinical chemistry for MBBS and dentistry students.
Related: Get more Biochemistry PDF books.
FEATURES OF THE BOOK:
- It has very efficient with refreshed information dependent on proof particularly focusing on significant themes like free radicals, sub-atomic science, malignant growth, cell reinforcements, diabetes, biotechnology, and prostaglandins, controlling all through the semester.
- It has very much planned, multi-hued afar-reaching representations with pictures getting out the ideas.
- It has a brisk survey content table, making it novel and simple to learn and audit rapidly.
- It contains a portrayal of the starting point of biomolecules, their science, and history.
- It is intended to remember the most recent components of biomedical like Membrane transport issue, restorative eating regimens, Atkin diet, Recombinant ribozyme, metabolic disorder, nutrigenomics, epigenetics pleural liquid and trans unsaturated fats, and so on.
- It has a particular section for self-appraisal after definite sections, to assess your own learning progress.
- It accentuates the significance of rehearsing the standards of natural chemistry.
- It has a reference for each biochemical worth.
- Furthermore, it contains the fundamental devices for natural chemistry, hereditary qualities, and immunology.
- Also, it clarifies the standards of natural chemistry with the assistance of practical examination, having contextual analyses to make learning simpler with biochemical relationships.